Followers

Monday, June 11, 2018

Little Obsessed? Maybe...

Happy Monday!!  Weekend plans never go as anticipated...our trip to the greenhouse was put on hold...it's still cool and unsettled weather here.

I have been a long time follower of a local gal on FB who is restoring her grandparents home stead...so she is partially to blame for my love of Pioneer Woman tableware and linens.  She is a huge fan of them as well...and introduced me to them a few months back!
In a previous post I shared the pretty chair pads and placemats...now I have added a beautiful checked tablecloth and a couple of tableware pieces...



These are two pieces sitting on the table...the pretty butter dish...and


Adorable creamer....and I've shared my luv of all things cow!

I've been wanting to update our tableware for some time now...and these pretty dishes stole my heart..I love the combination of turquoise and red.  Since they are smaller sets (12 piece) and not available locally...I ordered two sets on line.  I like the shape and size of the bowls...our current bowls are shallow and have a large lip...they are Pfaltzgraff...very durable and pretty...but sometimes you are just due for a change. 



Since the dinnerware sets do not come with mugs...I ordered two sets of mugs to complete the sets.
Be nice to have co-ordinating, pretty mugs instead of odds and sods of stained and chipped coffee cups!



And how pretty are these drinking goblets?  The reviews are very positive..they are not only pretty but super durable...so needed a couple of sets of these as well!



And no table is complete (in my opinion) without pretty napkins!  Unfortunately, these are out of stock online..so I'm on a waiting list for when they come in.  

So, that my latest obsession!   Cannot wait for everything to arrive (later in the week)..and I can set a pretty table for Sunday dinners!


No comments:

Post a Comment