Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Decor For The Family Room

Was out and about with my bestie the other day...we popped into Home Sense...as she was looking for a couple of items.

What I love about Home Sense is even when you go in with no plan or if you are looking for something in particular...you can usually find some awesome home decor.

Take these gorgeous cushions...for example...I love feather cushions...with zip off covers for easy laundering...and these new turquoise pair fit the bill! (and compliment Clara beautifully!!)


And who can resist a sweet bouquet of tulips?  Not me...these look and feel just like the real thing!



And speaking of cushions...fell in love with this hooked cushion..another nod to Clara! And can you see my new tin Antiques sign?   Used a 50% off coupon at Michaels.  And did you notice the new apple green lamps?  Luv, luv, luv them!  $40 for the pair...Kijiji!!!  They are like new!!



Here's a close up shot...it fits in the space perfectly.  


And are you ready for this?  Fall decor is already out at Michaels!!  Now fall is my favourite time of year...but June is really pushing it!  We haven't had any summer yet!!



But, I have to admit...the colours of these pumpkins made me swoon a bit!!  I am so crushing on these beautiful colours!!  I may just have to pick up a couple!!



Such a pretty fall wreath!!  Love the mix of florals and pine cones!! 



There is beautiful decor at Michaels right now!  I went in to pick up something specific...and came home without it!!  Shucks!!  Guess I will just have to make another visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment