Followers

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Old Becomes New Again...

Quick little redo today.  While spring cleaning cupboards the other day...I came across an oval plate..given to us as a wedding gift...all those years ago.  Mr. Seventies even remembers who gifted us with it!

I thought, after all these years..it was a shame it was stuck in a cabinet.  I took an old frame I had on hand outside and gave it three coats of paint (which I also had on hand).  And here is the end result..and how I intend to showcase the plate.


I have a spot in our master bedroom where Mr. Seventies is going to hang it this weekend.   

So excited my Pioneer Woman order arrived yesterday!!  Well....all most all of it...one set of the dinnerware is due to arrive Friday or Monday.  I am so pleased with the beauty and durability of the sets..goblets and gorgeous footed mugs!  I loaded everything in the dishwasher and once dry...put them in the cabinets!   I'm hoping the napkins come back in stock...but if not...my gal pal with the FB page I mentioned before, is going to Maine in a couple of weeks and has offered to pick me up a set!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment