Followers

Friday, September 13, 2019

Pet Furniture Protectors

Or covers for my slipcovers...or actually these furniture protectors can be used for any reason.  In my case...I purchased them so little paws won't track in dirt or wet feet on the furniture.  Even though we wipe her feet...I prefer to protect my new slipcovers from her dog fur as well.

The slipcovers are super durable and fully washable...it's nothing something I want to do on a weekly basis.  But I do love having the option to do so!

These are the covers I ordered...they come in different colours and are reversible to a patterned side...I'm very happy with the coverage they provide...


No need for extra throws for Liesel to lay on...



The instructions state the covers are fully washable and dry-able...I'd be afraid of shrinkage...so may choose to line dry them or air dry them in my dryer.


All in all I'm pleased with the covers...and they are not overly expensive.  

After tropical storm Dorian I needed a bit of retail therapy...and a chance to check out all the fall goodies at my favourite haunt...I'm such a fan of the different colours and textures of pumpkins...just look at the variety of awesomeness on this display table...beautiful!!



And who can resist such an adorable black cat?  Love the hat..and that little paw around a small broom...


Oh and garlands...luv, luv, luv...pumpkins and scarecrows...


I'm crushing hard on these adorable jack o lanterns...




I've seen these in different colours...and have yet to figure out what it is!  A dachshund?  Unicorn? Horse?  Whatever it is...it's pretty cute!



And these little beauties hadn't even been set out for display...still on a cart to be showcased.  Yes, please...I'll just have one of those little beauties...



One just might have come home with me...


My doxie peeps have been swooning over this little guy...and I happened to spot him ...resistance was futile...he was in my cart before I knew it!



Its sunny, but cool here this morning...a risk of frost tonight.  The pellet wood stove has been on most mornings to take the chill and dampness out.  Mr. Seventies has been diligently working on sawing up the tree that sustained damage on the weekend...a friend who burns wood is picking up pile of wood...great to be able to help them out.  Today the pool pump gets disconnected and winter cover goes on the pool...sure sign fall is about to begin.  

My nephew just happens to be in the city today...aboard a cruise ship that has docked in the harbour.  We are meeting to catch up for a couple of hours....and he can tour the downtown area and visit the local shops and restaurants with the rest of the 3,000 passengers on the ship!

Have an awesome weekend!  Soon the leaves will be turning colours...








No comments:

Post a Comment