Followers

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Day Trip!!

I had an awesome day trip to the mainland yesterday!  And our first stop was Pier 1!  And it did not disappoint.  So much fall goodness on display!!


Of course, my cushion obsession was working overtime!  The adorable French Bulldog on this cushion caught my eye...since they are owned by two Franchies, my nephew's wife is going to scout out Pier 1 in her area in Ottawa!  I wish they lived closer..I see so much Frenchie decor.  Or...maybe it's best I don't....hahaha....


And wouldn't you know they were having a BOGO sale on cushions!!  See that cute doxie on the right side of the cushion?  Didn't take much for a couple of them to end up in my cart.  I took advantage of the sale and picked up one for my daughter as well...such cute fall cushions!  



Another stop we made was at Marshalls....a Home Sense/Winners combined!  An abundance of Hallowe'en decor available...


Some spooktacular decor items...


A scary doxie skeleton...a very heavy piece...luv it!!


We stopped for my friend's appointment and then grabbed a bite to eat...and stopped at another favourite store...Bath and Body Works.  

Two stores that need to break into the market here in Charlottetown are Pier 1 and Bath and Body Works!  Then I wouldn't need to drive off Island!

I was happily surprised Bath and Body Works wasn't over run with shoppers!  Usually, it's so crowded and over whelming with so many people, but there was just the right amount of people mulling about!   And great sales....they were busily restocking shelves as stock was flying out the door!


Great smelling candles to soothe senses...


I have enough body wash and hand soaps to last a few seasons!  Their men's line of body washes and lotions is amazing!  


My stash of great smelling awesomeness!


My friend uses their line of electric plug ins with a huge assortment of essential oils you click in place and plug in!   The plug ins are also night lights...I'm going to check them out next time we visit.  I use tarts in electric warmers...and I think these would be amazing smelling too!

We arrived home just before supper...back seat full of goodies!  Next visit will be the latter part of November...just in time to see Christmas goodies!!

Very cool here over night...we had frost in some areas...behind the garden and in the field behind our house.  The next few days are going to much warmer...plan to get our and enjoy the last kick at summer! 











No comments:

Post a Comment