Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2019

A Few More Christmas Goodies

Before we travelled to St. Andrews last week, I took advantage of the awesome sale Michael's was having before we left.  The sale was only a few days....and would be over by the time we returned...so I popped in after an appointment on Friday.

This stand was not on sale...but I used a 55% off coupon and picked it up...I can see it being used on the kitchen counter....maybe to hold glass containers of Christmas candy....



Purchased a couple of these smaller picks...great to tuck into a wreath or in my mantle garland...


I couldn't resist the larger tree picks..it was difficult choosing only a few...


There are a few more things I want to pick up...and Michael's will have continued sales...my problem is trying to remember what decorations I currently have!!

Believe it or not...but these two little items are really sought after...and Bath and Body Works sometimes sell out.  We stopped at the store in Saint John...and I was able to pick up both items I've been looking for.  Yup...that's a dachshund...and I picked up a few scent refills.  The scented vials click into place...then you plug it in...and it gives up really amazing scents!  


And why not have a cute visor clip?  Mr. Seventies detailed our SUV yesterday...the clip unscrews and you drop a scent filled disc in ...screw it tight...and clip it to your vehicle visor!    I also picked up some great little candles on sale...even though tarts are my thing.


We have a "weather bomb" in the forecast for later today....lots of rain and wind!  A real Nor'easter it is being called!  Typical fall weather here in the Maritimes!  

Liesel thankfully has a raincoat...as dachshund do not like rain....or wind...or snow...lol.  Hope it's dry and sunny where you are!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment