Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Towel Holders

Mr. Seventies hung the faucet towel holders....and I luv them!  They are sturdy...and look pretty awesome....the towels from Ikea have the tabs for hanging.  I must say I was not a huge fan of them...as I prefer thicker towels...but they stand up to multiple washings.  I had picked up face cloths as well...and I really like them.

I have a friend who goes to Ikea in Dartmouth...I might get her to pick up a few more towels for me.  Or I can always order them from their website.



While I was out I came across a couple of adorable Halloween tart warmers....very tempting...


This one is my favourite...and it's not so specific...and could be used year round...


I'm keeping my eyes open for a Christmas one to use in the family room.  I had ordered one after Christmas from Bed Bath and Beyond...it arrived broken.  And were then out of stock.  Mr. Seventies was able to repair it...but it cracked again...so I regretted having to toss it out.  :(

A landscape company came and repaired the lawn along the driveway.  And while the area of the drive that was patched sticks out like a sore thumb....Mr. Seventies plans to reseal the drive next year...so at least the patch won't be as noticeable. 


And he and contractor Paul...assure me a storage barn is being built this month, to replace our old one.  I'm going to hold them to their word. 

I've learned about a new shop close by...and hope to check it out in the next day or two.  In the evenings they hold classes you can attend and make various home decor items.  Next week my friend, daughter and I plan to attend a class and make this adorable pumpkin sign.  They have some great upcoming classes...Christmas arrangements, stencil an outdoor mat...just a couple I've seen so far.  Should be a fun evening!  Everything is provided...I presume we need to paint and assemble the signs!



The sun is peaking out...it's going to be cool and breezy...weather I really enjoy!!






No comments:

Post a Comment