Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Pet Furniture Protector

To my surprise and delight the pet furniture cover arrived...a day early!  Luv Amazon Prime!!  Just saying...

The previous covers I ordered give generous coverage to our sofa and love seat...the cover for the chair was a bit on the small side.  The chair is a generous size...almost a chair and a half really.  I decided to order a love seat protector to see how it would cover...and I am very happy I did!!  It appears Liesel is as well!  Another great feature...the covers are waterproof...very important!
The covers come with straps to secure them...but they are un-necessary for our use.  I think it you were using them on leather...you likely would need the straps...but otherwise they stay in place really well.




One thing we have needed in the main bath is extra bar or hook to hang a couple more towels on.  Enter these....


I ordered two...after seeing them in a friend's guest bath.  They're available in white, blue, black and brown...which is what I chose.  Mr. Seventies is going to install them...I'm thinking behind the bathroom door.

I came across this awesome jacket while out and about and picked it up...it is super comfortable...and allows for wearing of warm sweater underneath...



It is very soft and supple...and I love the knitted hood...which is detachable.  I'm on the hunt for a vest to wear over sweaters and shirts....something along this line.  I love this colour!!  Perfect for these cool fall days!!



It is another cool one here today...a great day to bundle up!!  

Welcome to October!!




No comments:

Post a Comment