Followers

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesday Catch Up

There is definitely frost on the pumpkin here and there this morning!  Another chilly one overnight!

I picked up a new tin tart warmer...I seem to be extremely hard on the ceramic ones...I had a graveyard of old parts of warmers...tops with no bottoms...bottoms with no tops...so thought it was time to toss them out.

When I saw this one...and it being tin...it should be safe from my clumsiness.  And a good time to pick up some additional tarts...Pumpkin Spice is the one currently simmering...


Really happy my t-shirt arrived....and it fits perfectly...I wouldn't be opposed to having a second one in a different colour.  Its from a shop on Etsy.


This evening is the craft class to make a pumpkin wreath hanger I posted about a few days ago.  All supplies are included...should be a fun evening!


Gotta pitter....hoping you have an awesome day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment