Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2020

We Are Missing Forecasted Storm

While we are escaping this winter storm....poor Newfoundland is going to get buried!  The weather channel is advising folks there to stock up on necessary items...as there will likely be power outages and most areas will be shut down.  Keeping everyone there in our thoughts and prayers to stay safe.

We are, however going to have some bitter windchills. (even frostbite warning tomorrow).    While Liesel gets bundled up for bathroom breaks....F.P.S. (we call it Frozen Paw Syndrome)  we keep a watchful eye for.  When her feet get cold...she will lift her paws and cry...so we know to scoop her up quickly.  Some dogs will wear boots...she is not one of them!

It's been a busy week of appointments here for me...so not much on the go otherwise.  The adorable onesie arrived for baby girl...(my grand daughters call me Mimi... my beloved oldest grand daughter dubbed me Mimi)....so Mimi I have always been....and will continue to be....


In between appointments....I did pop into one of my favourite stores...spotted this for Mr. Seventies and will tuck it in with his Valentine treats....


I thought these cushions were adorable...the pink one is my favourite......trying to scale back on my cushion obsession....


This cute gift bag looks a little flat, but it opens up to the cutest French Bulldog bag....I snapped it up as I plan to take some goodies to my nephew's wife (and their two Frenchies) when we visit them in the spring.  



My nephew is a huge New England Patriots fan...(as is Mr. Seventies) I hope to have a couple of signs painted by a local artist...one for each fan.  Currently, she is taking names for orders, so hopefully I will be able to score a couple.  


Our son-in-law is a Green Bay Packers fan...I hope to get one done for his man cave....maybe for his birthday in May!


I've been trying a couple of recipes in my new crockpot..so far so good.  Yesterday I put together a chicken and stovetop mixture....was so good!  And today I may attempt crockpot Lasagna..it almost sounds too easy..but yummy!

Have a great day and hopefully it's not storming or freezing where you are!!






No comments:

Post a Comment