Followers

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Clothing Order

I usually share clothing orders, but then don't always share what I keep or send back....so I'll share a couple here today.  So, the leopard print booties arrived....they are adorable.  The fit is true to size...
I wear a 9 and they fit perfect.  Love the heel....my days of stilettos or high heels are long behind me...these have a chunkier heel which I really like.

The boots slip on and have a cute zipper closure.
Now...these are not for anyone who has a wide foot....they are regular width which is fine for me.
I will be putting in a memory foam insole...I walk on the ball of my foot...and since these do have a heel...without a soft insole...my feet would hurt.

So these are a yes from me...


The down puffer coat is a keeper (at the lower price..).  If you remember, the price dropped by $20 after it was ordered...and since it was already on sale...a price adjustment would not be made.  When the higher priced one arrived...I sent it back...since I had reordered it at the lower price.  This jacket runs small....but fits me really well.  It's super warm...and I love that I don't have to fight with a zipper...it is snap closure...and the sherpa collar is super cute.  This jacket is lightweight, down filled...and not bulky or heavy....




And since this cute toque was also on sale...it goes well with the jacket...


A couple of things I didn't bother to show....I sent back.  A pair of black leather mitts, which I loved...but were too big....and a black  twisted headband which I thought was more of a knitted winter headband...but was very thin material and not really conducive for my winter needs!

So, this blouse is one hundred times nicer than in the photo...it is actually gorgeous!  A fitted style...which is amazing.  Obviously a strapless bra is required under neath....but it's a big yes for me!  This is a top that can be worn dressed up or dressed down in my opinion....



And this flirty, little dress had actually sold out!  Then it happened to be back in stock...and was marked down to $14.97!!  So cute...and again...the photo does not do it justice!  It's pretty and feminine...has a keyhole back.  It is a fitted style..and the length is perfect...I was a bit concerned it might be too short....but it falls just above the knee.  Super cute for summer with a pair of sandals!   And it fits beautifully....so yes to the dress!  



So that's a bit of my clothing haul that I kept...and am very happy with.  The cold temps are forecast to break today...looking forward to it not being so cold.  Have plans to go thrifting with a friend...so will share any bargains I find!

Chow for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment