Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Snow Day Puttering

We had our first snow day...schools & businesses were closed.  It then changed to rain...and it's foggy here as well...great for melting the 10-12 cm of snow that fell. 

I remembered I had a faux boxwood wreath...and after a thorough wash, rinse & dry...I hung it in the family room window.  


The buffalo plaid ribbon I've had in my stash for a while now...the photos are dark...because...it was storming outside...I lightened them as much as I possibly could...but you get the idea...



I had ordered a pair of Josef Siebel sandals...in dark red...they are so comfortable...looking forward to wearing them come summer.  They arrived a few days ago....

How comfy do these cargo joggers look?  I have a few items ordered...so definitely added these in....


And a tie dye shift...a great cover up for pool season....


And a longer length hoodie...my kind of comfy wear...



It's raining here today...not Liesel's favourite weather.  Makes bathroom breaks that much quicker!  

Hoping you have an awesome day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment