Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Only Took 30+ Years!!!

For our Azalea to finally bloom!  Usually these shrubs are easy to grow...we somehow got a finicky one!  It has taken years for her to finally show off her colours!!   I see them everywhere...and had planned to pick up one in orange...but shied away from doing that as this old gal took her sweet time in blooming!!  We are thrilled to see her in all her glory....


I've considered getting a Cricut machine but am hesitant to venture into that world!  My oldest daughter has one....and has made some interesting decor items....including a beautiful window for her sister as a wedding gift.  Going to give more thought to getting one....in the meantime...this decal is now proudly displayed on my new vehicle!  (bit of an obsessed Outlander fan...in case you hadn't realized)...


Also have this one....but will hang on to it for now...I might just add the dragonfly to a window...(I have it in white as pictured)...


And a couple of cute pieces I picked up...I love this cute top...perfect for wearing with denim capris...the style is very flattering...and the colours are so pretty...


And this comfy dress/top is so me!  It is so soft...and can be worn on it's own or with capris, leggings or jeans...very casual....


Today is going to be warm and sunny...looking forward to a beautiful day!  Made the decision to have my hair cut short for the summer...I did this last year as well.  Much easier to keep...and my hair grows fast...so if I decided to grow it out again...it won't take long....

Hope you have an awesome day...stay safe wherever you are!





No comments:

Post a Comment