Followers

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Carpet Measure Done

The back entry stairs have been measured and the carpet & underpad have been ordered.  Slight snafu...the carpeting I had chosen...was discontinued in December 2020.  The store had not been notified...so upon receiving a telephone call from the carpet salesman...I made a second trip to the store.  

Since there is heavy construction in that area...I went the "back" route and avoided the traffic and congestion...and long lines of vehicles....

This is now what has been ordered...a little touch of teal in it...along with the grey.  Thankfully, it is in stock...as you can see underneath the sample it's called Inland Water.  I'm hoping it takes no longer than two weeks to arrive...and was advised they have a couple of installers who do these type of "smaller jobs"....so that won't be an issue...



And I'm loving this...anyone with a Circuit machine can whip these up....but since I don't have one...I ordered one from a fantastic Etsy seller...

I think I ordered mine in black...(obviously this is not our door) .......I'll share when it arrives...


Today Mr. Seventies is back painting the back entry...with humidity forecast to be high...he's at it early this morning....

Once the walls are finished with two coats....the back entrance door needs to be painted, as only one side is complete.  Then...he is ready to begin installing the tiles.....

We're getting there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment