Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2022

New Pieces of Clothing

Some pieces I received as gifts...others I picked up myself...so wanted to share.  If you remember, we gifted our daughter & son-in-law Ugg slippers for Christmas.  They are so happy with them...the quality, workmanship and wear is amazing.  And I just happened to receive these ones...I absolutely love the colour...as I had only seen them in light or dark brown.  But they do come in a variety of colours...and this pretty teal colour is my favourite...



I love the soft & cozy lining which keep my feet warm & toasty and they are so easy to slip on and remove.  If you are in the market for new slippers...I highly recommend Ugg slippers.  



I also received a new leather crossbody purse.  This one is a little larger than the one I currently use...but it has so much room for my wallet, cell phone, hand sanitizer, face mask...and whatever else I need.   I also find the two front little pockets...perfect for storing lip balm, eyeglass cloth...great extra storage.  And the strap is long enough I can wear it cross body or over my shoulder...it is fully adjustable.



I didn't own a pair of black jeans...and these ones did not disappoint!  I love how they button up rather than zip...and the added button detail on the calves is really nice.  And they fit so well & super comfortable...


I'm a huge fan of wearing puffer vests with warm sweaters!  I find some winter jackets too warm...so vests & sweaters are great to wear running errands & getting in and out of the SUV...

I ordered a cream coloured one so I'm able to wear with any colour sweater or hoodie underneath....




And since the first chocolate brown one I ordered previously was too big...I sent it back and went down a size & chose this one.  It is a perfect fit...and my favourite to wear over a pretty striped wool sweater I have.  I pull on a knitted beanie cap, grab a pair of mitts and I'm good to go!




This puffer coat is amazing!  It's one of my go to coats for walking with the dog!  It is super warm...yet lightweight and not bulky!  With generous pockets for carrying my cell phone (for listening to music), and water bottle.  I sized down when I ordered this one...and am glad I did as it is a generous fit.  And the absolute best part?  No hood!!

I find hoods miserable to wear and unnecessary....why does everything need a hood?   Hoods never fit properly...a couple of coats I own with attached hoods...have no drawstrings. There is no way to tighten the hood if needed.  I'd rather wear a warm hat..than have a ridiculous hood weighing down the back of my neck.  And don't get me started on the attached "faux fur" some manufacturers feel are necessary.  Thankfully, this coat has neither...and I love it...and the bright colours for these dreary days...


And lastly, a couple of cute tees...which are perfect to wear with warm leggings or skinny jeans...this first one is very figure flattering...



And this one is super soft and comfortable...I love pairing it with leggings...or even sleep pants for kicking around the house...



It's chilly here this morning...we have a bit of snow down...not much but just enough to be messy.  Schools are closed until later in the month...doctors are doing phone appointments as opposed to office visits.  I have an eye exam appointment today...but all safety protocols are in place.  Mr. Seventies and I are tripled vaccinated....and mostly stay out of busy or crowded places.

Hope you have an awesome day!  Stay safe wherever you are.  We will get through this together!  

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your cute finds!! Would you mind sharing where you bought the jeans and that adorable purse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane - I've attempted to respond twice...third time is a charm. The crossbody bag was on Amazon..for a steal. Search for leather crossbody bag. The jeans are from Shein...I'm a plus size gal..so I shop the Curve+Plus section. Search on their site for SHEIN SXY Plus High Stretch Button Fly Skinny Jeans.. Hope this helps. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete