Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2022

New Wardrobe Pieces

The corduroy Ensley quilted jacket I ordered...arrived the other day.....and there isn't anything I don't love about this jacket!  The fabric is the softest corduroy...and the fit is perfect. Underneath the buttons...are snaps that give the jacket extra closure and two generous pockets.  Most of the time....I have great success ordering clothes & footwear online.  I do know folks who don't and must try everything on first...but trying on clothes in a small dressing room is my least favourite thing to do!  And online...the world is a shopping mall!




Blundstone came out with a new boot colour...Blueberry!  I saw them online a few months ago...and I did not order a pair.  I should have ordered them then, as they have been difficult to find in my size!  Mainly sold out.  I'm a huge fan of these boots...owing two pair...one in black and the other in Burgundy.  I've been crushing hard on the Blueberry ones...and finally have been able to order them!   I cannot wait for them to arrive!  


This adorable tee shirt arrived in the mail a few days ago!  I tried to order it...but it was sold out in my size a.  A fellow dachshund enthusiast in New Brunswick (and also a friend) sent it to me!  How cute is it?  She is Mom to four dachshunds...one who happens to be named Charlotte!



I order quite a bit from Shein....and have great success!  Their quality and pricing on the items I have ordered have been amazing.  Again...I'm really good at choosing my size...depending on how I want things to fit...this gorgeous sweater looks awesome with jeans or leggings....my go to pieces.  Because it is a roomy fit....I sized down...and it fits beautifully.  Very soft & cozy...with the cold days we've been having.



This sweater is the softest sweater I've ever felt!  And the colour is so pretty...I like to pair this with the white puffer vest I purchased a few weeks back...


Remember the black jeans from an earlier post?  They come in other colours...and since they are such an amazing fit...I decided to get a dark denim blue pair...and they fit at nice as the black ones!



Please don't think I'm crazy for ordering this next piece...but who doesn't need a bit of whimsy in their wardrobe!  And grand baby loves to count the mushrooms!  I wear a tee shirt or cami underneath...I just couldn't resist the mushrooms!!  Think of it as an ugly non Christmas sweater.  But I luv it!



This wrap piece is going to be perfect for light spring and fall temperatures!  Photos don't do it justice...it is so pretty and a great weight and fit!


And this just about describes me to a tee (shirt)...and I'm looking forward to warmer summer days when I can wear this with capris and shorts.  Just a fun tee shirt...and the colour is so pretty...


And this is a ribbed dress...since I'm fairly tall I add a wide belt & wear it with skinny jeans or leggings.  And it has pockets!! Who doesn't love pockets??  The photo does not do this justice...it looks fantastic on and is very comfortable...



So those are the pieces I have collected in the past few weeks.  The Merino wool cap I shared a few posts back is on it's way...I'm excited to receive it.  

We're having a twenty four hour reprieve from the cold then we head back into the deep freeze for a couple more days!  Liesel & I have not been able to get out for a walk since last Friday.  Our sidewalk is finally plowed...but covered in ice.  My friend wears grippers on her boots for walking!  Ya...any day I need grippers to walk...I'm not going.  And it's been too cold to enjoy walking anyways!

Hope you have an awesome day!  Please stay safe...we are in the midst of a semi-lockdown with cases of Covid on the rise daily.  Another reason I prefer to shop online...it's safer.  Thanks so much for stopping by & spending time with me!  See you again soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment