Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Wednesday Catch Up

I've had a couple of chances to use the new little waffle maker....and it is awesome!  So easy to use....and the waffles are delicious!  It came with a recipe booklet...and various ideas for other uses...such as heart shape omelettes...and cookie dough waffles...cannot wait to experiment!  I made a batch for grand baby...so easy to freeze and pop in the toaster for breakfast or a snack!   From one batch I was able to make ten waffles!!  



The other day, while waiting for prescription refill, I popped into Home Sense...since it is close by.  And that is never good...as I always fall in love with something.  I've been looking for a bench for my vanity room for months now....and I am crushing on this one so hard....(there are two stacked in this photo).....and there is an olive green one as well.  The mustard colour is gorgeous...more so than in the photo...I'm strongly considering getting one.  Mr. Seventies insist I wait until my birthday...but they will be long gone by then...and we all know things never last in Home Sense!    The only minor drawback....the top does not lift for storage inside.  But I'm mulling it over....



And of course, Valentine sweetness is everywhere!  An adorable mug and cover (and I did not purchase)....but who doesn't love a doxie...riding a bike?

I've been crushing on these lamps for months!  No really....months.  Waiting for them to go on sale.  They haven't.  I pulled the trigger....and ordered two! Is anyone else like that?  Sometimes I don't think twice...other times I need to really want something! If they were unavailable...then it wasn't meant to be.  But...they were saved in my wish list and available long enough!!

It was necessary to order from two different websites...but I had a gift card for one site...that helped a little...as they are a bit on the pricey side!  But they are perfect....26" in height and darker shades as opposed to white for the family room.  And the ginger jar shape...and a worn, rustic feel to them!  Cannot wait for them to arrive!



And.....yet another "special weather statement"....also known as a potential snow storm...for the weekend!  It would be awesome if the system went to the south of us...and missed us altogether...but I'm doubtful that will happen.  

I'm hoping you have a wonderful day!  Thanks so much for stopping by...I've added a follow button at the top of the page...since google discontinued the subscribe feature.  Let me know if it's working...I'd love to have you hang out with me for a bit!!  Stay safe!!


No comments:

Post a Comment