Followers

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Moo-ving In!!

I luv, luv, luv this cow canvas!  I wasn't certain if I was going to keep the pieces on either side....but Mr. Seventies likes them...and when the little lights in the jars are on....it's really pretty.  It's a dark, rainy & gloomy day....much like today...when these photos were taken....



I'm also happy to have the replacement comforter on the bed....after months of back and forth with the company.  We came to an agreement....but I won't be ordering from them anytime soon....


The bases for the washer and dryer arrived (ordered on December 20, 2022).  I had mostly forgotten they were on order.   A before installation photo...(the store not only delivered them free of charge....installed them underneath the appliances...and disposed of the cardboard boxes....).  I  disliked the hoses, plug ins and dryer vent being visible!!  


And now....looking all high and mighty!  The drawers are handy for holding laundry soap, fabric softener and dryer sheets....


I know I don't need another tart warmer....but I came across this one at the thrift store.  I can always use two at Hallowe'en right?  There wasn't a bulb with it...but I have a few spares...and it works perfect.  I can place one in the family room and the other in the kitchen!


As I mentioned...it's gloomy and rainy here again today!  We do need the rain though...with so much brush and debris still down after Fiona....a couple of small forest fires have already broken out.  I read where it could take years to clean up all the trees that went down.  The provincial park closest to us....will not be opening this year....from damage it sustained during the storm.  We took a drive out to the park one afternoon....but barriers are up preventing vehicles from entering.  Very sad to see everything in such a mess....

Today is a day in camp for us....yard work will continue when we see sun again!  The vegetable garden is ready for tilling...and I plan to assist Mr. Seventies with a bit of raking.  This is such an amazing time of year!  Good day to order pizza or subs for supper!!

Thank you for spending a bit of your time with me!  Very happy you dropped by....see you next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment