Followers

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Gus Is In The House!!

I have a thing for fall!  And Mummy's apparently!  Introducing Gus the Mummy..I think he's the younger sibling of Marvin!



He was just too adorable to resist!  I tucked him away for the summer months....but he will be making a reappearance in the fall!

As much as I love my small, heart shape waffle iron...it's very time consuming to make a large batch to have ready in the freezer.  I usually end up having to triple the recipe...and it takes a full morning to make enough to have on hand.  I ordered this one & it arrived the other day....



Hopefully, I'll be able to churn out larger waffles in half of the time.  They are great to freeze...and pop in the toaster for a quick breakfast.  We had one years ago...when our kids were younger....looking forward to testing out my recipe again!

The dreary, overcast & rain is with us again.  And humidity!!  It makes the air outside stifling!  Tomorrow...my friend & I have a road trip planned...going to hit up some shops in Summerside and west. Likely visit a couple of thrift shops along the way....hope you can tag along!

Wishing you an awesome day where you are!  And hoping it's a lot drier there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment