Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Hart-New Store in Town

Since I was picking up a few things at Bulk Barn...I decided to drop into the new store next door.  My first thought upon entering was they forgot to turn on all the lights!  It was very dimly lit..but I decided to browse about.  I'll share a few items that caught my eye....who doesn't love a dachshund door drafter....


A couple of different patterns and colours .......


I do love this floor lamp...I would consider this for the downstairs family room....


These black and white totes I really like as well...could use a couple for Liesel's ever growing collection of toys...


These dinnerware sets are awesome....heavy solid pieces.  Available in three colours...my choice would be the mustard set...


And smaller lamps....in various heights....I do like the shades...but they don't wow me...



Cute gnome door stoppers...


These throws were nothing to rave about....very thin....and not much selection of colours....


Now these lamps I love!  They are solid wood...but heavy as heck...


They sell everything in this store!  Clothes, footwear...small kitchen appliances and so on.  Not likely a store I will visit often...products are low in quality......decorator cushions are foam or batten filled...covered with scratchy fabric.  I didn't bother to look at clothing...or footwear...as they are too on the lower quality side.  My overall impression...I don't see them staying open for any length of time....in my opinion.   But I wish them success.

I used another air miles e voucher to place an online order with Bath and Body Works...and it arrived in a matter of days!  I received four hand soaps, three candles, two room freshener sprays, stick deodorant for Mr. Seventies.....and two air fresheners for the holder in the SUV.   There was no free shipping promotion...and taxes were added...but the $100 e voucher covered it all.   I wish they would open up a store here.  Moncton, New Brunswick is our closest location...it now $50 for a bridge toll to leave the Island....


And one of my favourite magazines fall issue is out!!  This is my deck reading material...sometimes I'll save up a few issues to relax and enjoy.  I've been buying this magazine and their Country Sample issues for years...both end tables in the family room house all my magazines.  I should weed through them...but I find it difficult to part with any.  I'm weird that way.  I've....on occasion....bought the same issue....twice.(that's between us). 

While undergoing iron infusions....I read three saved up Christmas issues!!  

I've had subscriptions...but find they are available in stores before arriving in the mail...or they get lost in the mail.    American Farmhouse style is another of my favs...


The sun & heat are due back tomorrow!  And for the first time in seven months...I have a much needed hair appointment!  My stylist has been off on maternity leave...and is now back at work!  I hope to have some changes in colour and style...and if it works out....my profile photo will be changing!

As always, thanks for spending a bit of time with me today!  I hope you are doing well...and enjoying summer weather.  For the past three days...we've had the Snowbirds  (jets) flying overhead.  Three days of annoyance...one day I could tolerate...but several times over three days!  Thanks for that...between them , a three day country music festival featuring Kane Brown & Chris Stapleton to name a couple, thousands of fans from all over & constant road traffic....summers here are busy...and noisy!

Til next time....








No comments:

Post a Comment