Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2023

This and That

The humidity here has been unbearable!  The heat I can handle...the humidity makes it stifling...running the AC helps.  Very "smarmy" out there peeps...almost need a cold front to come in and push it out!  

My carboys were delivered...right to the back deck!  How's that for service!  And I'm loving them...I gave them a good wash & rinse...they wouldn't fit in the dishwasher...I tried though.  I may ask daughter if she wants one for stems for her home....if not,  I'm sure I can use them both!


I have a friend in New Brunswick who messaged me asking if I could check a store here for a particular night shirt she was wanting.  She is also a dachshund Mama...being owned by two long hair dachshunds.  She shows them...and one has completed her training & visits nursing homes, schools and various events.  This is the nightshirt she was searching for...and of course I had to get one for myself.  A steal for just under $20!!  Apparently there are matching sleep pants....but none available in our store...



And of course, Liesel needed a new toy!  She has this one in other colours...its head is a squeaky ball...it's one of her favourites....


My fall wreath from Shop Creations By Maria on Etsy (located in Ontario)...is on its way!!  I ordered when she was having a sale... I had a hard time choosing as her wreaths are all amazing!!!  And a whopping 26" in size!  This won't be going on the front door...sadly.  But I will get to enjoy it indoors this fall...



I haven't been out and about much lately...I've had what looks like sting bites on my right calf!  Not remembering being stung or bitten..the area has been swollen and red...with what looks like sting swells!  Or allergies to something...maybe?  Without showing my old lady legs...it's the weirdest thing!  And it was red too.  I spread antibiotic ointment on the area for a few days...it didn't itch or anything but was just swollen and sore.  Crazy...as I don't have any idea what caused it.  

Sincere thanks for spending time with me today!  I hope you are doing well...can you believe how July is slipping away?  Have an awesome day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment