Followers

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Early Cold & Flu Season

Both Mr. Seventies & I have been battling colds this week.  First me...then I generously passed it on to him!  Throw Liesel into the mix with her arthritis flare up...we've had quite a week!  Mr. Seventies has suffered the cold worse than I...even running a temp.  Today he is mildly improved...and will take the next few days to continue to recuperate.

Liesel is on the mend...the inflammation has settled down.  I've been able to do short walks with her to retrieve mail...to keep stiffness from settling in.  She has a dental cleaning appointment booked the latter part of September.  Keep that between us...

My nephew & wife will be visiting from Nova Scotia in September!  We are so looking forward to having them.  He is my sister's only child...and when COVID hit...they were able to make the move from Ontario, (where they lived  and worked for over twenty years).....to Nova Scotia.  I only wish their Moms were still with us...now that they are living closer.   They are parents to two adorable French bulldogs...who will be staying with their Auntie while they have a weekend getaway!

Last day of August...already!  This month....with all its wet weather...has flown by all the same.  Schools will soon be opening...buses will be on the roads. 

Wishing everyone a great weekend!  Hope to be back to blogging next week!

Til next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment