Followers

Thursday, October 5, 2023

Bit Of A Down Week

I came down with a terrible flu bug the first of the week...not fun.  Even before flu shots are available!  So far, I'm the only one who was affected by it...and I'm grateful it hit on Monday and not over last weekend.  Today I'm feeling better....and the weather the next few days is going to be beautiful.

We plan to take Liesel and check out our beautiful trails...and hope clean up from Fiona is complete.  And hit our favourite apple orchard over the weekend with grand baby if she is over a chest cold.  Her little immune system keeps taking hits....and due to a minor kidney issue...they are careful what they give her.  They are checking with her paediatrician to see if she is able to take vitamins.  Something to help boost her immunity....

In the meantime....my adorable teapot arrive!  Even cuter than I expected! (Update-forgot to share photo!!)



The stores are pushing out the fall decor....slashing prices....in preparation for the Christmas decor.  One of our local designers...is hosting an evening of Christmas decorating next month....myself and three friends plan to catch up over a meal & then take in the event.  It's usually an enjoyable evening.... 

Another friend & I have planned a shopping trip to the mainland the end of the month!  Looking forward to shopping in different stores.  And I can pick my my Grinch piece from my friend there....

The latest edition of one of my favourite magazines is available!  I usually tuck a few aside...then have an enjoyable afternoon of browsing through them...



We are coming up on Thanksgiving weekend!!  Daughter and husband host every year...we have some delicious potatoes and squash ready in the garden....

Thanks for stopping by today!!  Hope you have an awesome day!   Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment