Followers

Thursday, October 26, 2023

Hitting The Trails

It finally stopped raining & we've been enjoying sun!  We decided to check out our favourite trail...I was hesitant... I assumed with all the rain & wind we've had.....the trees would be practically bare....

I was wrong.....


While not an abundance of leaves on the trees as in other years....Mother Nature has done a magnificent job with what she's had to work with.......


I grew up in a small village in New Brunswick....we had an abundance of maple trees..... and I would get very homesick in the fall....



Here...you have to seek out the fall colours.  They are here...just our area is not surrounded by them...

Look at that gorgeous sky!  When we get nice weather.....it's truly beautiful here.  But we get a lot of wind...and it's rained most weeks for months....


Two important members of my pack...Liesel crashed on the sofa when we returned home...she has such a good time being a dog....sniffing....and checking everything out...


Today promises to be a beautiful day as well.  After a hair appointment....I plan to make the trek to Inspired Living...they've been busy putting out amazing Christmas decor & I need to check it out!  

My friend & I have a day trip to the mainland planned for Monday....looking forward to shopping & having lunch  & hanging out with her!

Also....today is the fourth anniversary of my dear friend Chris's passing,  Not a day goes by  I don't think of her...and miss her terribly.  Her first grandchild was born during the summer....she would have been overjoyed!  Rest in peace Chris.... plan to catch up & have a cup of tea when we are together again.

Til next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment