Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2024

April Showers Bring May Flowers?

How about April snow??  Just when you think winter is done with us...it comes around again!  The joys of living on the East coast...in Canada!  A little blast of snow & rain (and high winds) is in the forecast the next day or so...but nothing is going to take away my need for spring!

I came across this pretty wreath on FB Marketplace...it is just the touch of spring I've been needing!  The talented crafter lived in my area....even swung by & hung it on our front door!  How is that for service?  Now...to be truthful with the impending nasty weather, I took it in for the next few days until the weather is agreeable.  We have crocus, tulips and daffodils popping up everywhere!!!

I am crushing on my new breadbox!  It arrived unassembled...but with a screwdriver included...Mr. Seventies had it put together in no time!!


There are two shelves to store goodies!  The lower one is perfect for holding bread...


While the upper one is great for storing cookies or snacks of any kind...a win-win in my book!!


I picked up a a couple of things while out & about the other day...this pretty pink loop hole sweater is perfect for spring...(it looks shorter than it actually is)....


And a little cardigan to slip on....or wear buttoned up...it's really pretty either way....



A seller on  Etsy was having a sale on handmade leather bags and purses...I ordered another one.... the quality, materials and workmanship are amazing.  I prefer a crossbody bag for ease of carrying....and this one is a perfect size to hold a wallet, cell phone, lip gloss & hand sanitizer.   It came in a few different colours....I stuck with brown....


I made a quick stop at Home Sense the other day....summer has exploded in there!  Lots of pretty cushions, patio furniture and deck decor available!  I'm now wondering if I should have picked up this planter for the deck?  If it's still there when I visit the store again....it may just come home with me...



I have errands to run today before the weather turns nasty later this afternoon!  Hopeful this will be the last one of the year!!  Have an awesome weekend....

Until next time....





   

No comments:

Post a Comment