Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Woman's Prerogative

Is to change her mind, right?   After going back & forth in my head....I decided to not to go back to short hair!


Not sure what I was thinking....maybe I wasn't...but for now...I'll keep my hair as is....even though it requires maintenance.  I'm blessed with thick hair, numerous cow licks...and a double crown.  Always fun to work with such a difficult head....but such is life....

I did get out for a bit of thrifting...I scored a couple of items at the first shop...this adorable plate for use at Halloween, a Jamie Oliver pitcher...daughter has previously mentioned she needed a medium size vase...so that is for her...


At the second shop...I saw this piece...would make a great caddy to house cooking utensils, wooden spoons or rolling pins....


A great side covered casserole dish...for a small family or empty nesters....love the pretty floral motif,,,,


A couple more open dishes...these are Corning Ware I believe...prices were great....


I'm crushing on this larger piece... perfect for fall....it is quite heavy...loving the colours...


I have no idea if this is Jadeite...or even how you tell if it is authentic....there are no markings on the bottom...but not all Jadeite is marked.  I love the colour tho...


I didn't really see to much that caught my eye out thrifting....but that is how it goes.  Somedays you find some things....other days you don't....

I did score another authentic Gripstand bowl on FB Marketplace!  This one is located here...but a couple hours from me.  The seller is going to drop it off during a visit my way.   That's two bowls I've found in the last couple of weeks!  It's good to be me...




I ordered a couple of table runners from Temu...this one & another fall themed one (with gnomes ....can't beat the low prices & they are decent quality....


I am swooning over these baskets!!  They are available on Amazon in a set of two...but at a ridiculous high price of $200+!   They are a little lower priced on eBay...but not much....I am so tempted...




The cute footwear I ordered from Wal Mart's website have arrived!  They are adorable...and while not exceptional quality....they are perfect for slipping on to take Liesel out, in the SUV....anywhere I'm not required to do a lot of walking.  They are super comfortable....velcro closure...




           


That's about all I got for today!!  Hoping you all have an awesome weekend!   Til next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment