Today is the 10th Anniversary of Ann Marie's passing...December 26, 1973-August 25, 2016
"As long as I live, you will be remembered. As long as I live....you will be loved."
So sorry for your loss. 😢 RHill, TX
Thank you, very thoughtful of you. It's not an easy loss to ever come to terms with....
I did not know you had lost a daughter. I am so very sorry. Anyone I have known who has lost a child has said it's the most difficult loss. ....Sue
Thank you, Sue. I've suffered loss of my parents, my two siblings...and a child...and none were easy losses. But loss of a child of any age....is devastating. You are never the same....
So sorry for your loss. 😢 RHill, TX
ReplyDeleteThank you, very thoughtful of you. It's not an easy loss to ever come to terms with....
DeleteI did not know you had lost a daughter. I am so very sorry. Anyone I have known who has lost a child has said it's the most difficult loss. ....Sue
ReplyDeleteThank you, Sue. I've suffered loss of my parents, my two siblings...and a child...and none were easy losses. But loss of a child of any age....is devastating. You are never the same....
Delete