Followers

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Favourite Finds

I love to browse my favourite stores...sometimes I'm looking for something in particular...other times just seeing what is new in the way of home decor or in this case...out side decor.  These flamingos brought a smile to my face..not only are they adorable...but flamingos in the North Atlantic?  Only if they wear parkas!   They are still cute..and I'm crushing on those web feet!



This is a bit more realistic for our neck of the woods, the land of the true North and Free...


How about these beautiful hand painted vases?  I have a thing for vases...since I love cut flowers!


Had to share this retro fan...I have this exact one...and was hoping to find another in a copper finish.  They have a variety of colours like this turquoise, dark blue and peach...last year they carried them in silver and copper finish..but none available so far.  I love this one for our family room...and they do really keep things cool.  But this northerner loves the heat!



Retro tin ware..so cute for that farmhouse look!  My bread tin holds a few loaves...and I'm keeping an eye out for one for my daughter....


Such a cute tin to store Mr. Seventies garden seeds...hmmmm....Father's Day is coming...


This awesome basket almost came home with me.  Almost.  I'm going to wait until the BOGO sale is off...and use a 55% off coupon to pick one up.  Firstly, I don't need two baskets (as much as I have a weakness for them)...secondly....it's cheaper to pick up at regular price and use a coupon.   I've been wanting a basket for the master bedroom to toss cushions in and this one is a great size for that!


Well hallelujah!  Wal Mart finally went with smaller carts!  I stopped in for a few things...and what did I see?  Smaller carts!!  I chatted with a store Manager a while back about the size of their large carts and was advised they had no plans to bring them in at that time...(after all...they want to see those big carts filled).....well they must have listened to their customers!  Seniors and empty nesters appreciate these carts...it's difficult to push one the size of an SUV!!  


Showers in the forecast for today.... April showers bring May flowers right?
  





No comments:

Post a Comment