Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2018

My Junkin' Finds

One of my favourite junk/antique shops is located in Summerside...about a 40 minute drive from me. You can find just about anything...from some nice antiques to electrical line insulators to old rotary phones.  It's not a fancy, high end shop but a great place to score some bargains.

And prices are always negotiable...without even asking!

In this post I will share a few of my favourite finds...

One of my first purchases was this beautiful potato basket...in perfect condition!  This is when it was in the shop....


And now it's going to be storage for extra throws...




A near perfect picnic basket...complete with set of four plates, cups & cutlery...and a gorgeous Gripstand bowl (stamped Germany)...housing delicious apples...


And always an abundance of crocks in various sizes...this one I paid only $20......


And while this is not an antique...it is cute...I couldn't resist it..


This is my second of a couple of buoys...great for decorating around the decks in the summer...



If you get the chance to visit our beautiful Island, make sure Coulson's Antique Shop in Summerside is on your visit list!  






No comments:

Post a Comment