Followers

Friday, April 20, 2018

Odds and Ends

Woke up this morning...and the ground is covered in white!   Winter weather will just not release it's grip this year!  I had to double check the date on the calendar...we are heading into the end of April...and still dealing with wet, cold weather.  According to Environment Canada...things look to improve next week.  I'm holding them to that!

We are resilient if nothing else here and farmers call snow in April, "poor man's fertilizer".  Yesterday Mr. Seventies raked and spread lime on the lawns.  No outside work will get done today.

The new mattress was delivered this week...so far, so good.  How cute are these bunny prints?  They are called "Heads and Tails"...I discovered them on a local FB page...did a search for them and ordered a set.  I chose the option of un-framed...and used a couple I picked up locally.


Mr. Seventies hung them for me in the master bedroom..


Did you notice the watering can arrangement I put together?  Here's a close up...flowers I purchased at the dollar store and ribbon was 60% off...and the watering can was BOGO, both at Michaels.  I put together an arrangement for my daughter as well...will show that at a later date.  Also, the cranberry dish...a memento from my late mother-in-law...I will cherish it.


Adds a pop of spring colour...since we obviously are not having much outside!   I still haven't hung my spring basket I put together for the front door...hoping I can do that next week!

Ended up taking Liesel to our vet this week...she has a small cyst on her snout!  Turns out it is quite common and should go away on it's own.

That's a wrap for this week!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment