Followers

Monday, November 29, 2021

Coffee & Cocoa Corner & Catching Up!

A wintery mix of snow & rain is headed our way tonight...with a "special weather statement" issued.  We had one day of sun, but much colder and it gave Mr. Seventies a chance to do a bit of outside decor.  As with inside...not overly decorated...he put together a crock of greens & holly for the front step...wrapped lights around our tree...made a wreath for the exterior back entry.  I'll share a few photos later in the week...including our adorable inflatable dachshund...

When I was in the store last week...picking up more pom pom garland...I happen to spot one last mug of cocoa ornament...all sad & lonely.  I couldn't leave it there...it wouldn't feel right...so it now joins the rest of the ornaments on the tree...



I then spotted these adorable ornaments...and although there were only three...they ended up in my cart as well.  



I did up a coffee corner...and we are loving it!  My Rae Dunn mugs are adorable and fun to use....


Rather than use the powdered hot chocolate, I purchased Keurig ones...the contents are much lower in sugar than  powdered hot chocolate...and I was surprised how delicious they are....


The cute snowman head is perfect for storing a few of  Keurig pods...and the coffee tin holds a mixture of coffee and hot chocolate ones...



My tiered tray is too tall to sit on my counter...so it takes centre stage on the table...



I'm loving the runner I picked up at Wal Mart...the Christmas dinnerware set I shared previously have shipped & I'm excited to set the table & use them.....


And Christmas would not be complete without our beautiful Willow Tree nativity set...there is a huge manger available...but I prefer the simplicity of the pieces just as they are....


My dear friend welcomed twin grandsons a few days ago...I'm sharing onesies done up for their gift bag of goodies.  They arrived a few weeks early, as twins often do...but with each one weighing almost six pounds each...it won't be long before they are home....


And I came across this beautiful, hand knit cardigan on Etsy...which could be knit in a variety of different colours...I ordered this gorgeous blue one...sheep and cows...my weaknesses....


My friend & I spent a fun afternoon checking out a couple of pop up gift shops...(where I ordered the snowman mugs I previously shared).  I was able to pick them up....they are absolutely adorable...I'll get a photo of them!  We stopped at an adorable little cafe, in a previously utilized train station...oh the treats and hot tea were delicious!  We plan to make a full day of shopping & lunch perhaps one next day week if the weather co-operates...so that will be fun!  There are a couple of home decor shops not in our area that we've not been to...so plan to check them out...

A quick thank you for stopping by!  Have an awesome day...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment