Followers

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Couple of Finds

I was out & about the other day...and look what I came across at Winners!  I already have two bread storage bins....but this one...just happen to be apple green!!  I love when I find things when I'm not even looking!!


And I love how it looks on the counter...and is functional as well.  Pardon the oven mitts...there was such a glare from the window on the countertop...I tossed them on there to cover it up....



And....the bin just so happens to match the Kitchen Aid perfectly!!  I also found the perfect size ceramic pedestal to hold the dish soap & pot scrubbers!  Most of the ones I have seen were either too big, wrong shape or vibrant in colour.  I was looking for a smaller, white stand....and found this one at Home Sense...




And this one lone dachshund item...I always browse...but seldom purchase.  Unless it's something different...but we have an assortment of mugs with dachshunds on them....and this particular one I doubt is microwaveable.  But adorable nonetheless....


I did happen to forget it's March Break here...so the stores were busier than usual...Moms with bored kids...most are forgoing travel...but opting for staycations at home.  With that in mind...I decided to wrap up my outing and headed home.

The weather promises to be sunny and mild today...perfect weather to get Liesel out for a walk...stretch her paws, so to speak.  We've taken her on outings in the SUV...contained in her bucket seat...just to get her out of the house.  And have begun short walks down the street...we have to start somewhere.  

Wishing everyone an early Happy St. Patrick's Day!   I'll leave you with an Irish blessing!

                                          May The Road Rise Up To Meet You
                                      May The Wind Be Always At Your Back


No comments:

Post a Comment