Followers

Thursday, March 3, 2022

Look What Arrived!!

Isn't she beautiful?  (I feel like she's a she).   My new to me Kitchen Aid mixer!!  I've been crushing on the apple green colour for eons!  And now...she has a place of honour on my counter!  And she works like a charm!  My previous mixer will be passed on and I know it will get lots of use!


My friend, Elaine is responsible for picking up the mixer, packaging it up & dropping it off at the bus station for shipping....and it arrived to me later the same day.  I didn't pick it up until the next morning...and she had a couple of other goodies in the box...how adorable is this doxie mug?  


Since Liesel has been recuperating (and we are finally seeing a bit of improvement)....we been using our current leash & lead all in one....and it works amazing.  No need for a separate harness & leash.  The one we have now is orange in colour...and since we will probably never go back to using separate pieces...this was tucked in the box.  A pretty pink one for our girl!  I tried to find one local...but our pet supply store does not carry them...and a wait time of two weeks to order one.  No need....we now have this pretty one...


The clerk at the pet store here claimed customers found them too confusing to use...but had they done a better job promoting them...that wouldn't be an issue.  They are the easiest harness & lead in one to slip on and go.  And are anti-pull and escape proof as well and with no harness required it takes the pressure of the chest and shoulder area...where Liesel has her issue.  I can't say enough great things about them...and we are converted to using them now.  

And...my comforter set has shipped!!  And scheduled to arrive next week!  So excited!  And...I made a decision about the curtain rod for the panels...and the rod with the door knob finials is my choice!  It helped that I used a 20% off coupon...made it even more appealing and comparable in price to the one on Amazon.  Since curb side pick up is available...I'll be getting it today.  No word yet on the curtain panels...but I don't expect there would be this soon...according to the time frame stated when ordered....




We are still getting bitter cold windchills overnight...with risk of frostbite!  But...on the bright side...when it's this cold...we don't get snow!!  So sunny & cold the next couple of days.  

Have an awesome weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment