Followers

Monday, March 28, 2022

Front Entry Table Re-Do

Happy Monday!  And welcome to the last week in March!  Mr. Seventies reports crocus are up in a couple of the flower beds!  They are always our earliest bloomers!  Just a hint of pretty florals to come.

I'm still on the down low...recovering from my foot procedure last week.  I haven't been far from home the past few days....and likely it will be a few more days before I can actually slip on foot wear.   In the meantime...I'd been wanting to change the colour of this little table in the front entry...this photo was taken last fall....


I pulled a colour front the front entry rug...and went with this shade of green.  Here is the table with one coat of paint applied (still wet)...Mr. Seventies now has two coats on...and since there is paint to use up...will add a third & final coat today.  The little sample pots from Home Depot are great for little projects like this.  Such a cute little table and perfect size for our narrow front entry.



The curtain panels for the main bedroom are still in transit...according to tracking information they will arrive this week!  

Daughter has requested a closet organizer for her birthday later in April, Mr. Seventies took measurements yesterday...and the search begins for one that will provide the greatest amount of storage.  Miss Grand-baby's birthday is this weekend...looking forward to her celebration!

Hope you have an awesome day!  I'll be happy when I'm fully mobile again!



No comments:

Post a Comment