Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Some Awesomeness Has Arrived!!

I was so pleasantly surprised when a huge box arrived the other day!!  I mean huge...and this...little bit of gorgeous-ness was inside!!  My heart near stopped when I peeked inside...anyone else get like that...excited?  Or is it just me?  It's me, isn't it?   Anyhow...feast your eyes on this...



I wanted to savour the moment....leave it boxed up.  But our recyclables go out this week....and cardboard is recyclable!  So I forced myself to open the box...and just drool over this in the package!  I'm not planning to open it fully, until the curtain panels have arrived...and we are ready to refresh the bedroom.  (I should have moved the curtain rod to the right a bit more...out of view)....

And....the cushion covers were delivered as well!  These are 18"x18" ones...and I put my bolster cushion together.  What do you think?  Not bad for a $4 investment.  I cannot remember what I spent on the material....it was that long ago.  And there still a large piece of it left!  (I layed them on the guest room bed to take this photo)....I have to go through my stash of cushions to stuff inside the covers!


As well as the 20"x20" covers...they are darker red than the duvet cover in the guest bedroom ...but match perfect with the comforter set.  Not quite as red....but a cranberry colour...



And a set of these mason jar wall sconces is arriving today!  I plan to hang on either side of my tobacco basket over the bed!   I may change the flowers....but the best part?  They come with a remote for switching the LED lights off & on!!  I chose the colour shown...weathered gray.  


It's starting to come together!   I'm confirming with the seamstress on Etsy that the curtain panels have been shipped...I hope to hear word on them today.  

We are seeing improvement in Liesel's condition.  Today is the first day she is able to walk without a limp!  It's going to be a beautiful afternoon...so plan to take her for a stroll to the corner close to our house.  She is getting a bit "shack" happy.  We intend to take it very slow... short walks to start out.  

Have a great day & hope you stop by again soon!!







No comments:

Post a Comment