Followers

Monday, August 15, 2022

Fall Obsessed!!

Next to Christmas.....fall is my absolute favourite time of year!  Always has been....since I was a child.  I love cool, crisp temperatures...the leaves changing colours, warm, cosy sweaters and wraps...and walking the beautiful trails....

And fall decor!  There is something about nesting for fall that I love!  And this year is no exception...with the days being cooler.  I picked up a couple of Rae Dunn decor pieces...and saw some wonderful  pieces...I had to stroll around the store twice to take it all in!  

The assortment of place mats...these are a few of my favourites...



This colourful pumpkin set is my favourite!  I use a table runner....but was very tempted to grab these...



And speaking of table runners....crushing hard on this one.....love the fall leaves!  Once hung to photograph...a lady asked if I was going to purchase it....when I advised her I wasn't...she definately was!  Love when that happens!!




And cushions...finally!!  A good assortment....but too many shoppers about to get more than a couple of my favourite choices.  Sadly...they were fibre filled...but adorable nonetheless...



This just cracks me up!  If still available....I may just have to pick it up...


I have a thing for snow globes...and this one is adorable...Hallowe'en version....


I won't share all the fall home decor I saw on today's post..it was overwhelming...even for me!  And that is saying a lot.

I did snag a couple of pieces on Poshmark...even though I picked up a cauldron....I need this one in my life...it's the Rae Dunn large cauldron...and I still plan to fill with my clear balls for bubbles a brewing!!


And my gnome obsession continues....this guy will set on my counter....somewhere....I will find him a home...



Remember the craft evening my friend and I attended a few weeks back?  There were pieces we painted to put in the back of the truck that could be switched out.  I slid a couple of pumpkins in...


I'll end my shopping expedition here...but there is lots more to share!  And I hope to get out and about this week...as the stores continue to transition into fall.  Our weather has been up and down....showers...cloudy.....with a bit of sun mixed in.  We hope to have a few more days in the pool yet.  

As usual, on Monday I'll be sharing at Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday.
I so enjoy reading all the amazing bloggers who join the blog party each week!  And the same with Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday!  I hope to scope out some additional blog parties...I love seeing what other amazing things other bloggers are up to!  

If you know of any...leave a comment in the section below & I'll be sure to check them out!  Thanks so much for stopping by today...it's great having you here!



2 comments:

  1. My goodness Charlotte - that's a lovely round-up of fall goodies that you've found there! Love the placemats and the gnome pillow is soo cute! We've been so hot here that it's hard to get into fall yet, but I do love fall colors. The clear balls will be perfect in your bubbling cauldron and I'm sure the gnome will look fabulous on your counter. Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! So nice to hear from you! It's been cooler here the last week...but we are heading into a few days of heat again...the last hurrah of summer! Thank you for your sweet comments...they mean the world to me. Have an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete