Followers

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Fall Is Approaching

 


My start to fall decor so far....



Showers in the forecast later today....and then temperatures look to be cooling down in the upcoming days and overnight.   Since battling this cold....I haven't felt like taking dips in the pool....once the nights cool off....it will be time to close it for the year.  

Corn is ready in the garden!  It's been a great growing season for it....cannot wait for that first delicious cob!

I did an online request over a week ago for consult with Home Depot regarding shutters for the kitchen...have had no response.  Usually, they send a representative with that department to take measurements and then place the order.  Like every other place...I'm sure Covid will be to blame.
I'll either pop into the store....or visit one of any number of the blind shops here to get the ball rolling...

I hope you've been having a great week so far!  Schools are prepping to open....teachers and staff head back to work tomorrow....students return after the long weekend.  

Many thanks for stopping by today!!  See you next month!!!

*UPDATE* - I tested positive this morning...(the 4th test taken the last few days).  I suspect, in the coming days Mr. Seventies will be positive as well.   It appears....I didn't have a cold after all!



Drop over to Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Charlotte - I am so sorry to hear about the positive test. Lots of staff had had it at the hospital where I work so you are definitely not alone! I love your pumpkin pillow on that checked chair - its looks fabulous! Hope you feel better soon and enjoy that corn on the cob!

    ReplyDelete