Followers

Monday, August 29, 2022

Hallowe'en Goodness!!

Due to a miserable cold...I haven't felt much like anything the last few days! Mr. Seventies & I have  tested negative twice for Covid....so I guess it's a good old fashion summer cold!

The weather is predicting a few more hot days this week...looks like we'll be enjoying the pool into September!  Last week we had our grand baby for the afternoon and evening...our first stop was a local park...she had a great time on the swings and slides...and knows each letter of the alphabet randomly!  So smart this little one is....



We went for supper at a local spot...then to famous Cow's Ice Cream...where she loved her chocolate cone! Once bedtime came, she cuddled in with Grampie for a snuggle in the rocking chair...and was asleep in less than ten minutes!  

A friend advised Home Sense stocked their shelves to the max with Halloween decor....I popped in pre-cold to check it out!  And was not disappointed!   I love this stack of white pumpkins!!


A couple of adorable globes that played spooky music when turned on!



This throw is so adorable!  Reminds me of the Boo one I have in my stash!!  And that cute neon ghost!!


A couple of adorable cushions....I'm crushing on the dancing skeletons!


My friend picked up this adorable one for fall....she has gorgeous brand new leather furniture...and this is so cute tucked into one chair...


And Rae Dunn goodies finally making an appearance!  Been a long time coming... 



It was challenging not to pick up this one...it is one of my favourites!!



I came so close to buying this for the hearth!  It even lights up!  Remember I purchased the stack of pumpkins at Michaels for the hearth?  I contemplated hard whether I should get this instead....and return the pumpkins.  What do you think?  Leave a comment below & share your thoughts.....



This is another piece I had to reign myself in to keep from buying!!  Luv it!!!  


A few more pieces...and there was loads more...but it was all a bit overwhelming...even for me!  All equally awesome though!!




I showed great restraint and didn't buy anything!  I held fast to my promise (to myself) not to pick up more pieces until I go through what I have!  You can have too much of a good thing!  (can't believe I just typed that...)

My goal for the next day or two...is to recover from this cold....then get into some fall decorating!  Fresh corn on the cob will be ready in the coming days from our veggie garden...the evenings are cooler...and shorter now....

Be sure & check out Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday .  

And A Stroll Thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday!   Lots of awesome bloggers sharing on both!

Thanks so much for stopping by & spending time with me!  Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, your little grandbaby is adorable - and of course she's that smart!! Our HomeSense is packed with Halloween goodies too - its so hard to get out of the store without buying anything. The Candy Coma gnome is hilarious. I'm no help with which pumpkins for the fireplace lol but have fun deciding. Still hot here in Calgary as well and will be into next week. Enjoy the pool weather as long as you can and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete