Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fall Wardrobe Additions

I hope everyone had a relaxing and delicious Thanksgiving!!  We celebrated with lots of turkey, potatoes, carrots and squash (from our garden) and pumpkin pie topped with cool whip for dessert!

We had a very casual harvest table...


Paderno cookware on the stove top filled with fresh veggies!!  And I am happy to say we have lots of yummy leftovers!!  


While I was putting away summer clothing for the season, I was also taking stock of things I needed to freshen up my wardrobe a bit!  And Mr. Seventies...do you know in the near 40 years we have been together...he has not purchased so much as a pair of socks for himself?  He has zero interest in clothes...so I do his updates as well.  The only time I can be openly purchase clothes for him is his birthday, Father's Day or Christmas!   

Anyway...I thankfully do not suffer from the same affliction!!  I found some nice pieces on line and at 40% off and free shipping...too good of a bargain(s) to pass up!  I shop at various places online and at brick and mortar stores, Eclipse, Addition Elle, Suzy Shier, Penningtons and Maurices are a few of my favs. 

I'm always searching for comfortable skinny jeans...I ordered a pair of these...and hope they are long enough in the inseam.  I like them snug at the ankles so I can tuck them into high boots. 




I ordered his cute empire waist top..it looks super comfy...and figure flattering.  



Not only do I love the colour of this lightweight sweater...but also the scalloped sides and pretty buttons!  



This one is so pretty as well!  Would be cozy with a cami or pretty shirt worn underneath as well!


I ordered a pair of pull on denim leggings from Suzy Shier as well...free shipping to their store!  I'll buy that!!

Today, it's raining again...and it's the day I'm going to pick up a pair of rain boots!  I can't believe I don't own a pair...I have a rain jacket...but nothing to keep my feet dry.  I'm not going to spend wads of cash on them...as they are not something I will wear all the time...just something comfortable that will keep my feet dry...especially when taking Liesel out in the wet grass!!

Hope you have an awesome day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment