Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas!!

Nearly one month ago .....we flew to Calgary!  The weather was beautiful....sunny and warm!  What a difference 30 days can make!!!  Have you seen the reports of 25-30 cm of snowfall in Calgary?  And Kananaskis....a whopping 60 cm!! (it's a mere 20 miles or so from Canmore...where we visited).    Banff...the snow bunnies will love it!! When booking our trip...we purposely chose September dates...as the weather is so unpredictable  in the west...especially the closer you get to the foot hills and the mountains!!

Speaking of Christmas...I've done a bit of browsing and prepping here at home!  Thought I would share some of my favourite finds so far...and even a couple of things I snagged!!

This sign just brings a giggle or two!!



Of course, whenever I see anything doxie related I cannot help myself!


I'm thinking I need a berry wreath for my back door!  Love having coupons on my phone...so easy to
use and great savings!!  Plan to pick one up my next shopping day.


My bff is into all the sparkly and glitter Christmas decor...she would love these items!!


I'm crushing very hard on these plaid deer!!


I only had one 50% off regular price coupon...so I picked up an adorable red and black one!!   Next visit...I'll pick up a second one with another coupon! (policy is one coupon per visit).  


And look what came in!!  The lollipops I missed out on last year!!  I wasn't going to make that same mistake again...there was even an in store special for three hours...if you spend $50...you got $20 off!!  Thank you very much for that awesome deal...I purchased five!!  When they put them on BOGO (and they will) ... I may get a couple more!  I love using picks on our tree...


I saw this retro cake keep at Home Sense!  I have a cake keep...and only make the occasional birthday cake...so I resisted purchasing it.  But it was tempting.....


Thankful we don't have any snow in our forecast...I do love getting ready for Christmas!  Thanksgiving is this weekend...the Butterball turkey is in the freezer!  The potatoes, carrots and squash...are all grown in our garden.

It's a wet and windy day here...but it's easy to shovel!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment