Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Table For Front Entry

I knew if I was patient I would find the perfect size table for our front entry!  As I mentioned before, the entry is narrow...with just enough room to step in and come up the steps to the main level.  I would really love to see the plans for  our home..pre construction.  Or maybe there wasn't any...the builder may have just "winged it".  We will never know...but so many things over the years have left us scratching our heads.

Browsing Home Sense a few weeks back..I came upon the perfect size little table that works in the small space that is the front entry!    It's even a difficult area to photograph...so little room!  It's actually not that close to the steps...I needed to move it back to take the picture!  Thankfully there is enough room to move it forward and have enough clearance for the front door to swing in.



I like that it takes away the bareness of the entry.    I'm still searching for something to hang on the wall opposite the table...nothing too big...but like the table.... I'll know it when I see it.






No comments:

Post a Comment