Followers

Friday, October 19, 2018

Snow Flurries and Christmas Decor!!

Nothing puts me in the Christmas mood more than a few snow flurries!!  And yesterday's flurry activity was no exception!  It's really chilly here the past few days....a sure sign of weather to come!

I was out and about and will share a few of my favourite Christmas finds!!    Firstly, remember the large lanterns I ordered?  They arrived...and I couldn't be more happy with them!!  They are a full 28" tall...and the solar candles are included!!  I haven't decided yet if I'm putting them outdoors or indoors...maybe on the hearth.  I'll decorate them up a bit, add bows, etc.



While I was checking out all the Christmas decor ...I did purchase a couple of gift bags.  I discovered these canvas gift bags last year...and purchased a number of different themed ones!  This year I picked up this snowman one!!  How cute is he?  As much as I love Christmas...the one thing I detest is wrapping!!  Gift bags are made for people like me!!  And the best part...I can reuse them (for prezzies under our tree!).



Luv me a singing reindeer on this gift bag!!



I have a number of Christmas items with the red truck decor!  Couldn't resist this gift bag!


If I didn't have a collection of Christmas cushions in my stash...this one would have come home with me!    It just might....next trip out to the shops!!



My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this gorgeous dinnerware!!  Oh...I was so tempted!!  If I didn't already have cabinets full of dinnerware....



And the matching bowls and saucers!!  Heart...be still!



And how about these cute signs? "Tis the Season is my favourite one!



Nothin' cuter than a couple of snowmen!  I think I purchased a couple of these last year!
There in lies my problem...I can't remember what I already have til it gets hauled out!



More fabulous cushions!!  



So there are some of my favourite finds!  Can hardly wait til December 1st. to start decorating!!  
Have an awesome weekend!!







No comments:

Post a Comment