Followers

Monday, October 15, 2018

This and That

Happy Monday!!  Here we are at the middle of October already!  The days are certainly shorter...it's darker early in the mornings and earlier in the evenings. In a few weeks the time will be changing...back an hour.

I want to share a photo of our burning bush...it is stunning!  Pictures do not do it justice!


Yesterday we finally had sun...it was cool and breezy but a perfect fall day to check out the fall colours!  This clay road is a heritage road...it will never be developed...and in the fall..it's an amazing drive.


Liesel enjoyed her view from the back seat!!!


I was searching online for a couple of new lanterns...and came across this beautiful one on Giant Tiger's website!!  Go figure!!  And the three solar candles are included!!  I ordered two of them...shipping is free to their store!  And they are tall...28" high!  Win-win!

One of my favourite on line shops is Pottery Barn.  I was searching for the perfect throw for the end of our bed...for the upcoming Christmas season.  The one I fell in love with was almost $200!!  Well...that was a bit to steep for my budget!  Whenever that happens...I check out Ebay!  And not only did I find the exact same throw...but it is over $60 cheaper!  Now that I can live with!

A beautiful cranberry red with faux fur pom poms!!  And it's from PB as well.   If I had not found it on Ebay...my next go to place was Amazon.  But I'm very happy I found it and placed an order for it!



The other day, when I was at a local thrift shop...I came across my doppelgänger!  Is she not the cutest bear ever!  And a Boyd's Bear at that...for under $5.00!!  She is quite tall...and now sits on my dressing table!!  



My cousin from Augusta, Maine was in PEI on vacation...Mr. Seventies and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at a local pub with her and her partner, Dick.  Spent hours catching up and hopefully it won't be two years until we get together again!!  Sadly, it rained the whole week they were here!!  

Have a marvellous Monday everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment