Followers

Monday, May 13, 2019

Another Monday in May

Happy belated Mother's Day!  We celebrated a low key day....I received beautiful cards, a gift card to Hone Sense and a Google Home Assistant,,,can't wait to try that out...

First barbecue of the season...hubby cooked delicious pork chops.with mashed potatoes and vegetables.  Daughter and her husband joined us at a pretty table complete with miniature tulips from our gardens...



I have been searching for a suitable container to store Liesel's kibble...and I think I found what I want on Amazon...the Bergan Stack-N-Stor....it has excellent review.  It will allow us to purchase larger bags of food...and keep it fresh and handy to use. 







I saw this adorable mug at Home Sense the other day....luv it!


I found these great oven mitts...I like that they are shorter mitts...they don't go way up my arm...just above the wrist area...they are so easy to use....





I fell in love with these adorable glass sheep!  Are they not the cutest thing ever?




Sign of warmer things to come...hopefully.  




Now I am a lover of all things cow..but this one is a little strange.  Wings and a halo?  Not sure about this canvas..enuf said....




Same for this yellow dachshund...I know some of us doxie folks can be a bit fanatical...but I am not crushing on this colour....at all...



Lets talk hanger for a minute.  I dislike wire hangers...and seldom use them...I prefer wooden hangers or velvet covered ones..which are not expensive. I found these at Wal Mart...10 for $7.99 or 20 for $12.99.  Easy choice there.  You would think will all the closet purging I did I would need less...but that is so not the case....



Today is going to be the only day we sun this week...according to Environment Canada,  Plan to get out and enjoy it while it is here.  









No comments:

Post a Comment