Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Long Lost Bath Mat

Did you ever order something and then forget ordering it?  Ya...me neither!
Seriously though....remember when I ordered the heart shape bath mat from Bed Bath and Beyond?  The date was February 7, 2019

Surprise, look what arrived a couple of days ago!



I love it....the mat is so soft and pretty.  It's wonderful when Canada Post leaves a package that I have no clue as to what it is.

Ok, the next photo may offend some...so if you're one of those people who offend easily...maybe scroll on by!   My new mug for a steaming hot cup of tea!!


I wish my sister was still with us,...she would love this mug as well!  As a nod to her....and her wicked sense of humour...bottoms up!  I've not met anyone with a sense of humour we shared. 

Raining... (again)...over cast and cool.  The pellet stove is still in operation...my only consolation to this miserable weather is for it to come now and not in June!   As a rule, we usually open the pool the Victoria Day weekend (which is this weekend)...but we'll not be doing it this year.  Mr. Seventies did remove the pool cover...but that is as far as it has gone until we see double digit temperatures and some sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment