Followers

Friday, May 24, 2019

Perfect Day for a New Roof

The roofers arrived this morning....


They are currently taking the old shingles off.  It's not as noisy as I thought it was going to be...Liesel was scared to death at first...but now she is snuggled up tight beside me.  If it becomes unbearable...we will vacate to our daughter's house.

How much am I loving my Google Mini assistant?


I received her for Mother's Day...she's a handy little assistant to have.  

Mr. Seventies received his order from Vesey's...weather permitting....planting will get done tomorrow.  These are roots and bulbs for the flower gardens.  The vegetable garden has been turned over...but not tilled yet.  Be a few more weeks before he will get that done.  We need some sun, wind and dry temps!

We're downsizing a bit...it is amazing how much "stuff" we gather.  Completed three drawers in the kitchen...99.9% of the plastic ware...is my friend's.  We don't need that many plastic containers...I filled a large bag and dropped them off to her.  I did this one other time....and over the months...it seems to appear here again.  She loves to bake....and we love to eat...so it's a win-win!

I had planned to pack some items to donate to the Mission store...but decided to put them on Marketplace...and within 1/2 and hour...had sold four chair cushions and a chair and footstool from the lower level..that we never use.

Will continue to purge over the weekend...have a great one wherever you are!




No comments:

Post a Comment