Followers

Friday, May 10, 2019

Beautiful Townhouse

From our recent visit...a beautifully decorated three storey townhouse...gorgeous!  Just inside the entrance to the left is a powder room...the beautiful tile floor installed by my nephew.  He is very handy and when his father-in-law visits, they usually have a project on the go.




When you take two steps up to the main level...to the right is this foyer setting...I am crushing so hard on that mirror and shutters!




Directly across from the foyer...a beautiful staircase to the second level...



You can see a window and an alcove where a couple of great pieces nest...and the lantern houses mini lights...that light up at night.  An alcove large enough to set a full size milk can, large welcome sign and lantern...




The guest bedroom we stayed in....quilt and draperies compliments of my nephew's wife..she has so many talents....


Back on the main level...off to the right side...an antique sewing machine and typewriter...


And the most beautiful wood burning fireplace...is that mantle not drool worthy?



A custom cabinet to hold treasures....


Across from the cabinet...a quilt rack...with special throws.  The first throw my nephew's wife stitched and gifted my sister.  The burgandy and ivory throws were my sisters as well.  




This photo was taken from the kitchen...which looks into the family room.  Sumptious leather furniture....so comfortable and cozy.   I love leather furniture...and if I had my way...I'd have it again in our family room.  I love the upholstered pieces we have now...but leather is what I long for...




I didn't get any kitchen photos...seems like someone was always in it and one time or another...
so we head downstairs to the lower level.

This dry bar was built by my nephew...such a talented guy...



A second fireplace in the down stairs family room...the stacked stone and beautiful mantel were also handy work of my nephew.  The fireplace is natural gas burning.  Notice that arch beside the fireplace...when we were shopping at the prim store, my nephew's wife purchased a second one, 



She has a cute wooden sign (to replace the current painting) to put up...with an arch on either side.  The industrial floor lamp....a Costco find!  You can see part of the painting...which will soon be donated.  The room is large and a huge soft sectional for lounging about and watching Netflix!



So, there you have it!  It's a beautiful end townhouse they have made their own,  It's warm and inviting....and we hope to return for a visit soon!  

Have a great weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment