Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Another Humid Day!!

Mostly overcast here today....but still hot and humid.  "Chance" of showers...but only a 30% chance.  After all the rain we had in June...we could certainly use some of it now!  Things are getting pretty dry!!

I could resist no longer....and picked a small arrangement of gladiola...this variety is much smaller than the regular size glads (which we have in another garden)...these are my absolute favourite flower of all time!  Mr. Seventies planted me a garden of them just so I could enjoy them!



I have to share this lily...isn't the colour amazing?  The photo is untouched...that is truly the colour...I've never seen one so yellow and vibrant!!


And a pitcher of lavender drying...and smelling awesome while doing so!


I've been meaning to share of photo of my metal weather mill blades!  When I saw it..I knew I had the perfect spot for it...beside Cora!  And since it was 50% off...that sealed the deal!


We're going to throw some burgers on the grill and have a quick dip in the pool!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment