Followers

Friday, August 17, 2018

Rosette Quilt

Remember I mentioned a few posts back about the Lazybones Rosette quilt I ordered (from Lazybones in Australia)...well it arrived a couple of days ago..and it is gorgeous.  Just as I expected.  Here is a reminder of what I ordered...


Forgive the poor lighting...it was a very dark and overcast day yesterday.  I paired it up with white shams I had on hand...I need to pick up a couple of pretty decorator cushions...and the white eyelet bedskirt ordered will be in later next week.  This quilt is not as heavy as the same quilt in white...not sure why....but I'm okay with that.  The weight of this one is perfect for this time of year.  If your not familiar with the Lazybones quilt...it is made from the softest, jersey material ever!!   Matching standard sham and euro sham covers are also available...I preferred to use what I had on hand..with the exception of the bedskirt.  



I happened to come across more wired ribbon...the plaid roll contains 50 yards!!  For $4.00  The other roll is 10 yards of gold sparkly ribbon for $3.00! (ignore he greenish hue....it is gold).  The plaid ribbon will be perfect for fall decor!




The weather has shifted already...the nights have cooled down considerably.  The long range is still looking like great weather though...so will get a few more pool days yet.  Fall is creeping upon us..and I'm okay with that.  It is my favourite time of year!!

Have a good weekend all!!



No comments:

Post a Comment