Followers

Monday, August 13, 2018

Downtown Farmers Market



I had the opportunity to take in the Downtown Farmers Market in the heart of the city with my daughter and sister-in-law on Sunday!  The weather was beautiful, hot and sunny.












There were many vendors...set up on the sidewalks on both sides of the streets!










I purchased this t shirt (and the awesome vendor gave me a free matching tote!)
















Of course, no market would be complete without a variety of fresh veggies...







And beautiful, hand carved bowls..












Delicious smelling hand made soaps and bath salts (I purchased a bag of Eucalyptus and Mint bath salts)....










And an assortment of jams, jellies and preserves to tempt your taste buds!!








While it was my first trip to the market...it certainly won't be my last!  It runs until September 23, 2018 each Sunday...so will be sure and make another visit as there is so much more to take in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment